Our client is a global leader in software, integration, support and advice services for over 500 banks and financial institutions in over 70 countries. Its goal is to accompany clients in their business growth and international strategies through a long-term partnership approach, supported by the dedication of close to 2,500 skilled experts.
Our client is looking for outstanding Front-End Engineers to join their rapidly growing, fast-paced engineering team. The ideal candidate is a hands-on developer who designs, develops, tests, and maintains their customer facing web applications.
As a Front-end / digital application developer, you:
- Join the fast-paced digital team of the company;
- Enjoy being part of this team and organize your work using Agile;
- Create new and unique web applications with a heavy focus on client need;
- Contribute to architecture and design decisions for prototype development and technology solutions;
- Provide hands on development for web based consumer technology initiatives;
- Work closely with our clients, architects and back-end consultants to implement complex and modern web applications;
- Apply solid programming patterns without losing the creativity aspect of the work in hand;
- Work on short and fast paced Proof of Concepts and demo projects, showing off the versatility and functionally of our product to potential customers;
- Might even perform some full stack development.
Our client offers a young and dynamic environment with a lot of trainings available throughout the entire career. There are a lot of growth possibilities on multiple project and all this with an attractive salary package, including interesting compensation & benefits (company car, fuel card and lots more)
- Bachelor or Master in IT or Computer Sciences;
- Between 0 and 5 years of working experience (we are looking for junior profiles as well as more experienced ones);
- Knowledge of a JS front-end framework (AngularJS, React, …);
- Initiative and proactivity are your nicknames;
- You are creative and curious about everything that has to do with IT. People even call you a geek sometimes (which we don’t mind ;-)).