Our client is an International high-tech software company with its headquarters located in Leuven, Belgium. The company leads in providing the most innovative situational awareness solutions for Mission-Critical applications in Security, Maritime and Aviation operations.
R&D Software Engineering is at the core the company’s suite of geospatial situational awareness software components. Collaborating with world-leading experts, you perform the necessary research to stay at the forefront of your domain, and invest your creativity into the design and development of leading software products. You apply state-of-the-art techniques in the domains of object-oriented methodology, computer graphics, applied mathematics and web technology.
Our client offers fascinating career opportunities in a truly high-tech international environment. Employees are encouraged to further develop their individual skills and personality in a growing and dynamic community. Next to a competitive remuneration package including fringe benefits, the company offers flexible working hours based on its culture of personal responsibility and team spirit.
- Java Software Engineer. Professional experience with Java software development is considered a plus.
- University degree in informatics or computer science, or equivalent through experience.
- Applies state-of-the-art techniques in the domains of object-oriented design & development.
- Experience with GIS, Web Services, C++ or .NET, HTML5, Android, OpenGL / OpenCL is considered a plus.
- A team player with a heart for agile software development.
- Live in Belgium and in addition to English, fluent in at least one other European language.