Our client is an International high-tech software company with its headquarters located in Leuven, Belgium. The company leads in providing the most innovative situational awareness solutions for Mission-Critical applications in Security, Maritime and Aviation operations.
R&D Software Engineering is at the core the company’s suite of geospatial situational awareness software components. Collaborating with world-leading experts, you perform the necessary research to stay at the forefront of your domain, and invest your creativity into the design and development of leading software products. You apply state-of-the-art techniques in the domains of object-oriented methodology, computer graphics, applied mathematics and web technology.
Our client offers fascinating career opportunities in a truly high-tech international environment. Employees are encouraged to further develop their individual skills and personality in a growing and dynamic community. Next to a competitive remuneration package including fringe benefits, the company offers flexible working hours based on its culture of personal responsibility and team spirit.
- Software engineer with a heart for C++ and C# / .NET development. We have open positions for junior and senior profiles.
- University degree in computer science, or equivalent through experience.
- In-depth understanding of object-oriented techniques and design patterns.
- Proven knowledge of C++ and C# application frameworks such as Qt, WPF and WinForms.
- Experience with graphics APIs such as OpenGL and DirectX is considered a plus.
- Experience with GIS is considered a plus.
- A team player with a heart for agile software development.
- Live in Belgium and in addition to English, fluent in at least one other European language.