Our client is world leader in innovative, restorative and esthetic dental solutions, providing dental professionals with state-of-the-art evidence-based root-to-tooth solutions, including dental implants, all-ceramic crowns, bridges and laminates, guided surgery planning, scanners and biomaterials. We want to shape the innovation and the industry.
The software center is located in Mechelen. In collaboration with the other global functions, the team investigates, develops, maintains and supports innovative software solutions for clinicians and dental technicians.
- As a member of the test team, you participate in functional testing of our 3D interactive applications, both on Windows and Mac.
- You assure the quality of our applications.
- You design clear, concise and effective test cases based on functional specifications.
- You review and approve test cases written by other team members.
- You thoroughly execute test cases in detail.
- You plan regression tests, based on impact analysis, and execute them.
Our client offers a competitive salary package, an internationally oriented working atmosphere and focus on continuous education.
- You preferably have an educational background in ICT and experience in software application testing.
- Testing complex systems to assure safety and quality energizes you.
- You are a quick learner who thrives in a collaborative and iterative development environment.
- You deal with ambiguity and flexibility to work collaborate with others in a dynamic environment
- You are innovative, self-motivated and constantly looking for ways to uncover defects.
- Agile software development is your preferred methodology.
- You are fluent in both English and preferably Dutch.