Established in 2011, iDalko is an Atlassian platinum solution partner fully dedicated to the Atlassian product suite and its add-ons. They have a proven track record of serving their customers in getting the best out of their Atlassian environment and adapt it to their needs and way of working. Their professional services include everything from installation and configuration to advice, coaching, training, custom development and license management. In January 2017, they secured a major investment from KBC to support their growing sales and marketing activities.
Your main task will be to help with the deployment and maintenance of Atlassian infrastructure at various customer sites.
Due to the nature of the application stack, you get in touch with a whole array of technology covering networking, databases, applications, integrations with various other systems, in various environments (linux, windows, …)
Our client offers fascinating career opportunities in a start-up environment. Employees are encouraged to further develop their individual skills and personality in a growing and dynamic community. Next to a competitive remuneration package including fringe benefits, the company offers an Atlassian training course and many grow opportunities.
- Have system engineering skills (including Ubuntu, CentOS, Redhat, Windows)
- Engineer databases(oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL), email systems, and proxy software (Apache, IIS) or application servers (Tomcat)
- Understand what it takes to deliver a beautiful quality product
- You have hands-on experience with installing, upgrading, the maintenance and configuration of Atlassian based environments
- You are communicative, assertive and analytic.
- Delivering quality makes you proud
- You understand the ‘be the change that you wish to see’ concept